Tuesday, July 26, 2016

Democrats Blow It

Ok I've kept quiet for awhile now hoping the Democratic Party would get their heads out of their asses and vote against corruption, cronyism, and lying, but nope they decided that Hillary Clinton should be the nominee. First of all both conventions have been a cringeworthy circus that we should all be ashamed of, but the icing on the shit cake that is politics in this country is Hillary just made history. That can't be recinded. I had someone reply to a tweet I made that she was embarrassed as a woman that this was taking place. There are many good women in politics, Hillary is not one of them. I understand Trump getting there, the Republicans fielded no one better but the Democrats had Bernie and they chose instead to fuck us all with Hillary. I am not a religious man so I won't say God help us but some force better or we are screwed sideways until Sunday. A new low in politics has been hit in the name of history and we all know who is to blame for this.

No comments:

Post a Comment